This type of pressure reducing valve is a high pressure pressure reducing valve, which is more compact and saves space than a medium pressure pressure reducing valve. The installation position of the high pressure pipe and the pressure gauge can be changed (no need to replace any parts).
The valve body is made of vacuum high-pressure cast aluminum and high-strength copper intake three-way valve seat.
This product also uses imported O-rings, the surface treatment is smooth and homogeneous, and will never change color. The power supply is a waterproof plug to prevent safety hazards caused by power failure and water leakage.
1. The pressure reducer has been debugged and tested before leaving the factory. Users should not disassemble it at will to avoid safety accidents. Please contact our shop for quality problems. If there is any malfunction during use, please go to a professionalrepair shop for repair.
2. Routine maintenance: every time before driving, check whether the parts are loose or dew (smell smell). If so, please close the cylinder valve and go to a professional repair point for repair .
3. Monthly maintenance: check whether the parts are loose,whether the gas cylinders, pipelines, and pressure reducers are leaking (can be detected by a gas leak detector), and whether the electrical wiring connections are reliable.
4. The filter should be replaced every 15,000 kilometers of the car, and the pressure reducer and various flling/cylinder valves should be checked.
5 The natural gas system should be overhauled every 25,000 kilometers, and all wearing parts should be replaced in time.
6. Except for routine maintenance by the driver, items3, 4, and 5 should all be carried out in a professional repair shop.
CNG autogas fuel regulator ACT-B reducer vehicle gas fuel system conversion kit reducer ACT-B 46 cylinder cng gnv gnc reducer
Working Voltage ：8.5V-12.5V
Cylinder Type:4/6/8 cylinders
Shell material:die-cast aluminum
Rated working temperature:-40℃+120℃
Rated flow QL:≥42m³/h
Applicable voltage:12V DC 18W